- News in 20th century America
- Air Date
- Episode Description
- The fourth episode in this series talks about female journalists and their accomplishments in journalism, as well as the obstacles they face.
- Series Description
- A radio series on the gathering, writing, and dissemination of news. Compiled from interviews with men and women who make news their business.
- University of Michigan (Producer)Jones, Larry (Host)
- Fredericks, Pauline (Interviewee)Porter, Sylvia Field, 1913- (Interviewee)Stowe, Leland, 1899- (Interviewee)Johnson, Edith (Interviewee)Fleeson, Doris, 1901-1970 (Interviewee)Leeds, Patricia (Interviewee)
- Geographic Region(s)
- Time Period